Smokey Mountain Ranch
Utah County, Utah
website designed by:
Smokey Mountain Ranch is located near Spanish Fork in Utah County, Utah, about 50 miles south of Salt Lake City. Ranch headquarters are located at the mouth of Diamond Fork Canyon in Spanish Fork Canyon, just off of Highway 6.
From Salt Lake City:
1. Go south on I-15 into Utah County.
2. Take exit 258 (Price/Manti exit). This puts you on Highway 6 going east.
3. Go 10.3 miles from the first traffic light (Burger King is on corner). Turn left into Diamond Fork Canyon.
4. Go 200 yards and turn right on to graveled road by brown Forest Services signs.
5. Follow graveled road across river and up the hill to the barn.
From Las Vegas:
1. Go north on I-15 into Utah County.
2. Take exit 257 (Price Manti exit). Go through first light (Main St. in Spanish Fork). Stay right to stay on highway 6 to next traffic light. (Burger King is on corner).
3. Follow directions from above, steps 3 to 5.
From East of Utah on I-70:
1. Travel west on I-70 to Green River, Utah.
2. Take exit 157 toward Price/Salt Lake City on Highway 6. Go through Price. Go approximately 53 miles on Highway 6.
3. Turn right into Diamond Fork Canyon (approximately 2 miles past Highway 89 South turnoff to Manti).
4. Follow steps 4 and 5 in the first set of directions.